Robust Technology to Serve Your Business.
We use gold-standard technology to stream your content. For small events, we have servers as you can see below. For bigger events that might have thousands or millions of viewers, we partner directly with the biggest providers of burst-able bandwidth around the world. From one relationship, your content can go from zeroo to 1.0Million viewers and more without you having to worry about a thing!
Media Server Infrastructure
- Our streaming infrastructure is feature-rich, optimized for interactive initiatives and supported by expert teams. Our advantages are clear.
- Ultra-low latency
- In conjunction with our Adobe Media Server tuning and optimization, we provide millisecond, ultra-low latency for true real-time interactive experiences.
- Up-to-date software/hardware
- Never worry about updating your own.
- Intercontinental datacenter access
- Reliability and dependability
- Our data-centers have multiple power sources/feeds, battery-powered backups, dedicated generators supported by multiple diesel backup generators with onsite fuel storage.
- The media server network we use is certified by Cleanbits, Safe harbor, Cisco and Citrix.
Adobe Media Server 5
- Adobe Media Server 5 software helps content publishers deliver their HD quality video to the largest audience possible across any Internet-connected device, with a streamlined workflow.
- On-demand packaging for HTTP – Deliver video using HTTP for Adobe Flash Player compatible and iOS devices without preparing the assets ahead of time. On-demand packaging makes publishing easier by requiring one set of video files to deliver to multiple devices with or without Flash Player installed.
- Application-level multicast – Reduce delivery costs and infrastructure for massive-scale live media delivery over internal and public networks using P2P technology built into Flash Player.
- HLS file format for iOS, with adaptive bitrate support – Enjoy support for HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), the format for iOS, inside the Safari browser and within apps, including Adobe AIR for iOS. HLS support includes adaptive bitrate for both live video and video on demand (VOD), and also supports content protection with Adobe Access software.
- HTTP origin services – Stream your media to all devices from a high-performance, built-in HTTP server built on Apache.
- Robust media origin services – Control your media publishing workflows, add redundancy, control access and protection, manage QoS, access advanced video player features, and leverage cloud services by operating your own media origin for both Flash Player and iOS HTTP streaming.
- Studio-grade DRM packaging – Package content for a single digital rights management (DRM) workflow that targets the desktop, connected TVs, tablets, and smartphones, including iOS and Android platforms, when you include Adobe Access 4 software (available separately).
- Protected HTTP streaming for Apple iOS – Expand your audience to include iOS devices with HTTP Live Streaming (HLS). Using the same media and live streams used for playback in Flash Player, you can deliver and protect full adaptive bitrate experiences to iOS devices as well as HTML5 browsers.
- Protected HTTP streaming for Flash Player – Protect and monetize your HD video with easy-to-use content protection built on Adobe Access software, with no additional DRM license servers. Add robust protection to your media assets or live streams.
- Advanced disk management for HTTP – You can safely deliver rich, live experiences with rolling DVR windows, time shifting, and instant replay. Keep your video stream playing while managing your storage disks, thanks to disk management for live HTTP streaming.
- Multiprotocol manifest generator tools – Generate manifest files more easily and with fewer errors with new tools that eliminate the need to manually create F4M and M3u8 files for live and VOD delivery to a variety of devices.
- Live streaming with DVR and time shifting – Spend more time with live video events and give the viewer control over your live stream with pause and seek backwards, instant replay, or play from start with robust server DVR support for RTMP, HTTP Dynamic Streaming, and HLS for iOS.
Wowza Media Server 3.6
- Wowza Media Server 3.6 is a high-performance, unified streaming media and video software, for live or on-demand streaming to computers, mobile devices and IPTV/OTT endpoints.
- Our Wowza Media Servers provide a powerful array of features, benefits and functionality.
- HTTP Origin – Wowza Media Server 3.6 can be used as an origin that fulfills requests from HTTP caching infrastructures for live and on-demand Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS), and Microsoft Smooth Streaming. Downstream HTTP caches are ideal for scaling out streaming across larger regions and audiences.
- MediaSecurity – MediaSecurity features, such as SecureToken, RTMP authentication, RTSP authentication and StreamNameAlias, help ensure a more secure stream when delivering content using RTMP, RTSP, HLS, HDS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming.
- Digital Rights Management – New APIs in Wowza Media Server 3.6 enable several new encryption schemes for on-the-fly encryption of live and on-demand HLS streaming, including: Sample-AES (sample-level encryption for version 5 of the Apple HLS streaming protocol); Envelope-PlayReady (supported by AuthenTec player technology with PlayReady DRM); Chunk-PlayReady (supported by BuyDRM player technology with PlayReady DRM)l Also new in Digital Right Management is an API that enables decryption of PlayReady assets.
- Closed Captioning – Wowza Media Server 3.6 includes support for closed captioning for live and on-demand video streams. It can ingest caption data from a variety of instream and file-based sources and convert it to the appropriate caption format for live and on-demand video streaming using HLS, HDS and RTMP protocols.This feature helps U.S. broadcasters comply with the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010, by providing captioning for television programs that are distributed over the Internet.